Terms of service
Human First is operated by Michele Spiezia and Films by Francesco LLC. These terms and conditions form the agreement between you and Human First. By booking a workshop, event, speaking engagement or any other service, you sign into this agreement and agree to abide and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns about this agreement, please contact email@example.com.
- In order to get the most out of the workshop, you should ensure that you arrive on time and attend the entire session. If you are unable to attend you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Latecomers are admitted only at the discretion of the workshop leader. You are not entitled to a refund if, because of your lateness, you miss all or a portion of the workshop.
- If behavior or conduct is deemed unacceptable or inappropriate, students will be asked to leave the workshop. No refund of fees will be made.
- Human First is entitled to change the venue or make changes to the structure of the workshop. In the unlikely event that changes are made there will be notice made to all attendees as soon as possible.
- Human First may cancel a workshop at any time prior to commencement. In the unlikely event that we cancel a workshop we will notify you as soon as possible and any fees or deposits received from you will be refunded. Please note Human First will not refund travel or accommodation costs for cancelled courses.
- Elements of each workshop may be subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given in the event of any such changes although we will endeavor to notify you, if possible, of the changes.
- Parents agree to pay for property damage caused directly, or indirectly, as a result of negligent action of their child.
- All of your child's personal belongings are their own responsibility, unless loss or damage is proven to be due to our negligence. While we maintain a safe and secure environment, students are responsible for their smartphones, tablets and laptops as well as any valuables such as money or keys.
Image Usage & Privacy
- Attendees are not permitted to use images taken at the workshop for commercial purposes. Image usage is strictly for personal and/or social media use. Social media usage is allowed and encouraged to showcase your experience. Images must not be submitted to magazines, exhibitions or competitions without prior permission.
- You acknowledge that we have advised you that our workshops may be professionally filmed and photographed for the purpose of creating marketing, social media and newsletter content. You provide permission for your child’s images to be used in various online and print sources. We respect your privacy, and will use the utmost consideration in creating our marketing materials. Please let us know if you have specific needs or questions regarding this matter.
- Attendees must credit Human First when posting images on social media using @humanfirst.co and #humanfirst, #thefutureishuman and #futurewithoutfear.
- Attendees must not film or record the workshop at any time without permission.
Allergies, Emergencies & fine print
- If your student suffers from any food, drug or other allergies, you must notify us in writing along with any details regarding self treatment (epipens, etc) and requirements.
- During any emergency, you will be contacted immediately by a member of our staff. Please be sure you have provided emergency contact information.
- In the event that you cannot be reached in an emergency when your child is under our supervision, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are giving permission for our staff to secure proper treatment for the child, including calling 911.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Human First and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.